Provely Review: Is It Worth To Work With?
Hi, everyone. Today I will introduce to you a brand new tool that can increase your conversion like crazy. It is Provely from Mark Thompson who is really famous for providing internet marketing tools like this. Let’s see my review for more information.
So, What is Provely?
Provely is a plugin that could increase your conversion up to 250% and it will remove a ton of works that you have to do over again every day by integrating multiple tasks in your single website. It helps you create and design widgets easily, set the behaviors to show up to your visitors.
Provely has 3 types of campaign:
- Live: Display load or scale notifications to visitors in real-time on your site or page
- Rotate: Display lead or sale notifications that rotate through over a select period of time (perfect for medium volume sites)
- Simulated: Display simulated lead or sale notifications that display when specified. (perfect for small volume and startups)
What’s Provely’s The Main Feature?
- Tons of Widget Templates that are built-in for you.
- Language Translation: It means you don’t have to know about other languages or have a staff to translate for you for multiple languages. Just simply set the language that you’re comfortable with and Provely will do the rest.
- Payment Integration: You could integrate payment to your website easily with Provely, You don’t have to go around of the Internet to do multiple tasks anymore.
- Webinar Integration: The same as above, multiple things that are done on your site.
- Lead Integration
- Simulated Purchase
- Get Unlimited Visitors
- Unlimited Domains
- Unlimited Notifications
Pros and Cons of Provely
- Super Easy To Use: Just two steps to get Provely up and running. You just create and design your widgets, then put it on your websites or pages
- And super fast: It just takes about 2 minutes to get it done
- Nice design: I could say that I really love the design of this app. It’s just fit a lot of platforms such as WordPress, optimizePress, clickFunnels, Leadpages, etc. You could custom your templates, colors, … to fit your theme.
- Good function: A thing that Provely really adores me is you can choose the location of people who see your widgets and you can choose how often do they see it. Really nice, huh?
- They have 30-money back guarantee: It means that you can try it out in 30 days with no risky. Otherwise, the price is reasonable for what it means to you as an online businessman. It starts with $27/domain one-time fee. If you compare it with similar apps like Proof ($19 – $199/month) or Tomo ($29 – $129/month), they have lack of features and with monthly recurring fees.
- Not much to say about cons of Provely but I have to say nothing is perfect. I could say that because you can see it don’t have a lot of features yet.
But these features are enough to grow your business like crazy because it does not limit your amount of visitors, help you target the right audience in specific countries. Yeah, having lack of functions is a con, but this app is going to improve. You can have more updates in the future with the same price. And I think it’s worth trying, right?
Using Provely has resulted in insanely scary conversion boosts. Crazy how a simple app and few minutes can sky-rocket our sales and revenue!
Founder of AmpedPublishing.com
Love the flexible of Provely, as it can auto-detect any form on my lead and checkout pages – making it easy on me to display my social proof with zero technical skills. Super slick.
CEO of Bryxen Software
We’re in the weight loss niche and adding a Provely widget to our one-time offer pages helps inject scarcity that others were buying more than 1 bottle of our supplements – resulting in 23% more people purchasing additional bottles.
Dr. Charles Livingston
Founder of Perfect Origins
Single-handily the easiest and most effective social proof tool that has dramatically increased my webinar registrants.
CEO of WildFireConcepts.com
We started adding Provely notifications to all of our lead generation and sales pages. BOOM! Like the flip of a light switch, we were consistently seeing 12-18% increases.
Creator of Ignition Hub
See Provely In Action:
Provely Review: Personal Perspective
In the first time, I saw this product and I thought “well, just a piece of thing. Is it cheating or something scam?”. But after I saw it in action, and do some research about factors that affect conversion rates. I just got knocked up. And I would say “wow” for this. It focuses on human behaviors such as displaying lead or sale notifications to visitors real time on your site or page, set time to display or even with specific conditions.
I have read a post from CEO and founder of mob.is.it that people check their smartphone up to 85 times a day. They do so to check if anything new on social media, to search for information or to check the weather, etc. Those are the opportunities.
Provely reminds your readers about your services or your offers. Maybe they have some thought in mind that they will buy that, and reminding will boost that progress. This is psychological.In the first time, I saw this product and I thought “well, just a piece of thing. Is it cheating or something scam?”. But after I saw it in action, and do some research about factors that affect conversion rates. I just got knocked up. And I would say “wow” for this. It focuses on human behaviors such as displaying lead or sale notifications to visitors real time on your site or page, set time to display or even with specific conditions.
By Adding One Line of Code and
Real-Time Social Proof To Any Site…
Bonus for you
Boost your conversion rate like crazy and the cost is just as a breakfast. What are you waiting for?
Thanks for visiting my Provely Review